VS VB6 VB5 VBA
The feature allows you to apply customized default values to the properties of:
- The active form. In this case the default properties are defined in the window, tab, section.
- The selected control(s) of the active form or usercontrol. In this case the default properties are defined in the window, tab, section.
Some properties you may want to apply defaults to are the or properties of ListViews, the StartPosition of forms and so on. In , you can also apply a predefined modifier (private, protected, etc.) to each control.
offers the following ways to apply default properties to a form or control:
- The menu.
- The button on the toolbar.
- The menu entry on context menu of selected controls of a form.
- In , the keyboard shortcut associated with the . command.
- In , the keyboard shortcut associated with the feature.
- Automatically when you add a control to a form (you may be asked for confirmation), except in . See Control Default Properties Options.
- In , this feature only works with forms, not with , , or forms.
Form Default Properties Options
Control Default Properties Options