VB.NET VB6 VB5 VBA
The feature allows you to combine lines of code, removing line continuation character ("_") at the end of each line.
offers the following ways to combine lines:
- The menu.
- The button on the toolbar.
- In , the keyboard shortcut associated with the . command.
- In , the keyboard shortcut associated with the feature.
- In , the menu entry on the context menu of a project or file in the Project Explorer.
When you invoke this feature:
- If the cursor is inside a method, the feature is executed only for that method without further action.
- Otherwise, a window is shown that allows you to select the scope of the operation (the most suitable is preselected) and to decide whether or not to keep open the modified documents:
Keyboard Shortcuts Options