VS VB6 VB5 VBA
The feature allows you:
- To explore the hierarchy of controls on the active form or usercontrol.
- To display in a property grid only the most used properties for each control. You can customize this grid to define the most used properties by you.
- To perform some actions on selected controls (the allows multiselection) like , , , , , , , , and .
offers the following ways to show the window:
- The menu.
- The button on the toolbar.
- In , the keyboard shortcut associated with the . command.
- In , the keyboard shortcut associated with the feature.
The window is the following:
- You can navigate the items of this window using the buttons on its toolbar or even if the toolwindow is not visible using the and buttons on the toolbar, which can be associated to keyboard shortcuts. For , you have also the and commands.
- In , this feature only works with forms, not with , , or forms.
- In , this feature doesn't work with , since it only works with VBA UserForms (menu Insert > UserForm), not with forms, and lacks VBA UserForms.
Control Explorer Options
Copy / Paste Control(s) with Code
Apply Default Properties
Keyboard Shortcuts Options